All about engaging students in Science., especially Bio!
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals assessment biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work video
- Evidence to House of Commons Sci Tech Select Committee on Research Integrity
- How do the world’s biggest drug companies compare, in their transparency commitments?
- Meaningful Transparency Commitments: the WHO Joint Statement from Trial Funders
- How many epidemiologists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- “Transparency, Beyond Publication Bias”. A video of my super-speedy talk at IJE.
- When Gravity Breaks Down - Facts So Romantic
- Why Misinformation Is About Who You Trust, Not What You Think - Issue 69: Patterns
- How to Get Close to a Black Hole - Issue 69: Patterns
- The Case For Leaving City Rats Alone - Issue 69: Patterns
- New Evidence for the Strange Geometry of Thought - Facts So Romantic
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- Bikes are transportation and bike lanes should be kept clear all year round
- 9 iconic animals brought back from the brink
- Why do electric cars look just like.... cars?
- Artist's molded 3D paper sculptures show wildlife with personality (Video)
- Patagonia's new Silent Down coats push environmental standards even higher
- The Good News And Bad News Of Cannabis-Infused Drinks
- Statisticians Link Glyphosate To Greater Chance Of NHL Cancer In Meta-Analysis
- Kids Running Lemonade Stands Understand The U-Shaped Curve Isn't Real, Why Don't Environmentalists?
- "Ultra-Processed" Food Is Not Killing People In France - Too Many Calories Are
- Raw Milk Linked To Possible Bacterial Infections In 19 States
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.