All about engaging students in Science., especially Bio!
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals assessment biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work video
- Evidence to House of Commons Sci Tech Select Committee on Research Integrity
- How do the world’s biggest drug companies compare, in their transparency commitments?
- Meaningful Transparency Commitments: the WHO Joint Statement from Trial Funders
- How many epidemiologists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- “Transparency, Beyond Publication Bias”. A video of my super-speedy talk at IJE.
- Omniviolence Is Coming and the World Isn’t Ready - Facts So Romantic
- Why You Keep Dreaming About Being Naked - Issue 77: Underworlds
- Reason Won’t Save Us - Issue 77: Underworlds
- The Implant That Can Control Your Brain - Issue 77: Underworlds
- Physicists Say Google’s Quantum Computer Is Still Far From Practical - Facts So Romantic
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- Shift To Organic Farming Would Cause Food Yields To Plummet 40% And Carbon Cost To Rise Up To 170%
- Glue Isn’t Proof Of Neanderthal Intelligence - It Was Easy To Make
- How Acting Changes The Brain
- Oprah Winfrey, Karl Lagerfeld, And More Celebrities With 10,000X More Carbon Emissions Just From Flying Than The Average Person
- Realistic Lab Grown Meat Gets A Step Closer With Textures
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.