All about engaging students in Science., especially Bio!
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals assessment biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work video
- How do the world’s biggest drug companies compare, in their transparency commitments?
- Meaningful Transparency Commitments: the WHO Joint Statement from Trial Funders
- How many epidemiologists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- “Transparency, Beyond Publication Bias”. A video of my super-speedy talk at IJE.
- You should totally watch this entire day of the IJE conference
- <a href="/story/how-save-rainforest-build-health-centre">How to save the rainforest: build a health centre</a>
- <a href="/story/beating-ebola-sleeping-sickness-guinea-tropical-medicine">If we can beat Ebola, why not sleeping sickness too?</a>
- <a href="/story/sleep-narcolepsy-drug-insomnia">Why we still don’t understand sleep, and why it matters</a>
- <a href="/story/-synaesthesia-blind-seeing-colours-synasthesia">My sudden synaesthesia: how I went blind and started hearing colours</a>
- <a href="/story/mercury-poisoning-minamata-disaster-environment">Something in the water: life after mercury poisoning</a>
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- BMW proposes elevated e-bike cycleways to ease congestion & speed commutes
- 3D printed modular units for the homeless would use under-utilized vertical walls
- It's not just self-driving cars, it is a whole New Mobility Now
- Don't worry about perfection when it comes to zero waste
- DARPA turning plants into stealth environmental sensors
- Relevance Of Race And G Factor Over Social Darwinism In China And General
- Can Apophis Hit Earth In 2036? NO - ‘News’ In Tabloid Fish-Wrapper Is Google Nº 1
- Holiday Drinking: What The Saints Believed
- Why We Are Safe From A ‘Black Star’ Sending Earthquakes From A Distance On Sunday - It's Fake News & Fantasy
- My Interview On Physics Today
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.