All about engaging students in Science., especially Bio!
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals assessment biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work video
- Antibiotic resistance surges in dolphins, mirroring humans
- New way to target cancer's diversity and evolution
- Predicting risk of heart failure for diabetes patients with help from machine learning
- New vibration sensor detects buried objects from moving vehicle
- How microtubules branch in new directions, a first look in animals
- Evidence to House of Commons Sci Tech Select Committee on Research Integrity
- How do the world’s biggest drug companies compare, in their transparency commitments?
- Meaningful Transparency Commitments: the WHO Joint Statement from Trial Funders
- How many epidemiologists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- “Transparency, Beyond Publication Bias”. A video of my super-speedy talk at IJE.
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- Are plant-based meats ethical if they're funded by industrial livestock producers?
- Why you don't need fabric softener
- 4 billion bits of microplastics in the waters of Tampa Bay
- We got lots of great ideas from the space program; insulation isn't one of them
- Patagonia will close stores for Global Climate Strike on Sept. 20
- Ostracoderms To Anglerfish
- How National Stereotypes Killed The Dream Of 19th Century Philosophers
- Palorchestes Azael: Wombat Ancestor Weighed 2,000 Lbs.
- Climate Change: Electrical Industry's 'dirty Secret' Is Only 0.11% Of UK's Greenhouse Gas Emissions - What The BBC Left Out
- Vikings Blamed For Disappearance Of Icelandic Walrus
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.