Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- 'Jaws' may help humans grow new teeth, shark study suggests
- Same gene dictates size of two sensory brain areas
- New method for bio-designing yeast could improve biofuel production
- Long-term cancer surviors still need guidance about screening, side effects, lifestyle
- Paleontologists discover evidence of new types of dinosaurs in Idaho including Tyrannosaur ancestors
- So this company Cyagen is paying authors for citations in academic papers.
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- WHO announcement on withheld clinical trials, and my commentary in PLoS Medicine
- This Is How to Check Whether Spacetime Is Foamy - Facts So Romantic
- Top 5 Targets of a Gravity Wave Observatory - Facts So Romantic
- Describing People as Particles Isn’t Always a Bad Idea - Issue 33: Attraction
- She’ll Text Me, She’ll Text Me Not - Issue 33: Attraction
- What Pigeons Teach Us About Love - Issue 33: Attraction
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.