Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- Gut microbes affect circadian rhythms and metabolism in mice
- Frequent travel is damaging to health and wellbeing, according to new study
- Marriage can lead to dramatic reduction in heavy drinking in young adults
- Our elegant brain: Motor learning in the fast lane
- Lab experiment mimics early-stage planetary formation process
- Quantum behavior of millimeter-sized magnets unraveled: Superconducting qubit and magnetic sphere hybrid
- Look into my pupils: Pupil mimicry may lead to increased trust
- Starvation effects handed down for generations
- Shaping the hilly landscapes of a semi-conductor nanoworld
- Organic molecules on comets: Philae's first results from Churi prove surprising
- California Has Missed Equivalent Of Full Year of Rain in Ongoing Drought, Study Shows
- Severe Droughts Affect Forests And CO2 Storage for Years, Study Shows
- Gallery: The Wild Lands at Stake if Alaska’s Pebble Mine Proceeds
- The Wild Alaskan Lands at Stake If the Pebble Mine Moves Ahead
- Global Population Projected to Reach 11 Billion by 2100, U.N. Estimates
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- WHO announcement on withheld clinical trials, and my commentary in PLoS Medicine
- I did a Newsnight thing about how politics needs better data
- Inside the Goth Chicken: Black Bones, Black Muscle & a Black Heart - Facts So Romantic
- A Riot of Color Lurking in the Amazon - Facts So Romantic
- Encounters with the Posthuman - Issue 26: Color
- Why Red Means Red in Almost Every Language - Issue 26: Color
- Chasing James Bond’s Hummingbird - Issue 26: Color
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.