Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- Ancient eggshell protein breaks through DNA time barrier
- Improving protein intake in older adults
- Quick test to detect inflammation in diabetic patients
- Eat, escape, love: The price of looking sexy
- Poverty and perceived hardship affect cognitive function and may contribute to premature aging, say investigators
- Could California’s Gridlock Generate Electricity for the Grid?
- Elephants in Africa Suffer Large Declines as Poaching Worsens in the Region
- As Arctic Ocean Ice Disappears, Global Climate Impacts Intensify
- World’s Coffee Supply Threatened by Climate Change, Report Says
- What’s Killing the Native Birds in The Mountain Forests of Kauai?
- Taking transparency beyond results: ethics committees must work in the open
- Events in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland
- Ban academics from talking to ministers? We should train them to do it!
- So this company Cyagen is paying authors for citations in academic papers.
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- Can Dogs Help Us Understand the Link Between Intelligence and Health? - Facts So Romantic
- Lawrence Krauss Versus Freeman Dyson on Gravitons - Facts So Romantic
- Why Are People Losing the Blissful Tingles of ASMR? - Facts So Romantic
- The Problem With Science Writing - Facts So Romantic
- For Kids, Learning Is Moving - Issue 40: Learning
- <a href="/story/ebola-hideout-reservoir-zoonotic-mapping-bats-africa">Searching for Ebola’s hideout</a>
- <a href="/story/bushmeat-ghana">24 hours at the slaughter slab</a>
- <a href="/story/healing-divide-israel-palestine-peace">Healing the divide</a>
- <a href="/story/George-Price-altruism-equation">The man who gave himself away</a>
- <a href="/story/baldness-men-body-image-hair-loss">Messing with our heads</a>
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- Elon Musk tells us how we will go to Mars
- Fresh Square countertop growing units offer easy indoor gardening
- Photo: Little bear takes the cake for cuteness
- Do you know the difference between grass fed, pasture raised, organic and free range?
- How to reduce damage during shipping: Pretend you are shipping a TV instead of a bike
- Wait, Let's Not Be In Such A Rush To Go Multiplanetary Or Interstellar - A Comment On Elon Musk's Vision
- Laterality: Finding Out About The Human Mind Through Stone
- Ben & Jerry's: Global Warming Is Changing The Flavor Of Ice Cream
- Why Psychology Lost Its Soul - Science Replaced It
- Why Shrubs Are More Successful Than Trees
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.