Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- Brown Carbon Plays Larger Role in Climate Than Assumed, Study Says
- International Space Station Provides a Glimpse of China's Aquaculture Sector
- A New Global Tinderbox: The World’s Northern Forests
- New Agreement Yields Hope for Preserving World's Second-Largest Rainforest
- Electric Buses Could Lead to Significant Savings Even for Smaller Cities
- So this company Cyagen is paying authors for citations in academic papers.
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- WHO announcement on withheld clinical trials, and my commentary in PLoS Medicine
- What to Do When Your Girlfriend Is 70 Times Bigger Than You - Facts So Romantic
- The Author of "The Martian" Explains How the Book Behind the Movie Came About - Facts So Romantic
- Why Science Needs Metaphysics - Issue 29: Scaling
- The Trouble with Theories of Everything - Issue 29: Scaling
- When Evolution Is Infectious - Issue 29: Scaling
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- Farms versus birds: winners & losers - in pictures | @GrrlScientist
- Could some farming practices benefit tropical birds? | @GrrlScientist
- Photo: Two deer pause among the grasses
- SolarCity announces the most efficient rooftop solar panels yet
- Samsung's Volkswagen moment? Some of its TVs suspected of cheating power efficiency tests
- Breakthrough: We can now know the color of long-extinct mammals from fossils alone
- Got 15 minutes? This app offers tiny adventure ideas for busy families
- Inflammatory Response May Fan The Flame Of Dietary Fats' Role In Obesity-related Diseases
- 'Greenwashing' Perception Sullies Eco-Friendly Reputation
- Online Market For Invasive Plants Is Booming
- 76 Percent Of Millennials Want To Know What’s In Their DNA
- The Solution To A 50-year-old Riddle: Why Certain Cells Repel One Another
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.