Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals assessment biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work video
- How many epidemiologists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- “Transparency, Beyond Publication Bias”. A video of my super-speedy talk at IJE.
- You should totally watch this entire day of the IJE conference
- An audio interview with The Conversation, on smashing the walls of the Ivory Tower
- Sarepta, eteplirsen: anecdote, data, surrogate outcomes, and the FDA
- The Case for More Intellectual Humility - Facts So Romantic
- There’s Mysteriously Large Amounts of Methane on Mars - Facts So Romantic
- It Might Be Time to Stop Touting Eco-Friendly Messages - Facts So Romantic
- The Strange Blissfulness of Storms - Issue 46: Balance
- Survival of the Friendliest - Issue 46: Balance
- <a href="/story/ambulance-karachi-edhi">Terror, shipwreck, guns – 24 hours in a Karachi ambulance</a>
- <a href="/story/dark-winter-sad-depression">Is the dark really making me sad?</a>
- <a href="/story/ancient-human-evolution-neanderthal-genetics">What does it mean to be human?</a>
- <a href="/story/death-doulas-dying-palliative-care-hospice-kerala-india">The people who help you die better</a>
- <a href="/story/prosthetics-amputee-3D-printing">Print your own body parts</a>
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- Uber Redeploys Its Self-Driving Cars After a Wreck in Arizona
- So Hey, What’s Devin Nunes Been Up to Lately?
- Want Congress to Protect Your Privacy? A Clever App Makes the Call for You
- A Russian Volcano Just Erupted for the First Time in Centuries
- Scientists Hack a Human Cell and Reprogram It Like a Computer
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.