Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- Grade-school students teach a robot to help themselves learn geometry
- Air pollution linked to increased rates of kidney disease
- Artificial pancreas likely to be available by 2018
- Tracking brain atrophy in MS could become routine, thanks to new software
- Telomere length is indicator of blood count recovery in treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Rare Ancient Bird Wings Found in Perfect Condition Preserved in Amber
- U.S. Solar Energy Market Experiencing an Unprecedented Boom
- Floating Solar: A Win-Win for Drought-Stricken Lakes in U.S.
- U.S., Canada, and Mexico to Set 50 Percent Renewable Power Goal by 2025
- Abandoned Coal Mines Emit As Much CO2 as a Small Power Plant
- Ban academics from talking to ministers? We should train them to do it!
- So this company Cyagen is paying authors for citations in academic papers.
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- <a href="/story/how-mafia-causing-cancer">How the mafia is causing cancer</a>
- <a href="/story/surviving-troubled-childhood-resilience-neglect-adversity">“I saw things children shouldn’t see” – surviving a troubled childhood</a>
- <a href="/story/highly-sensitive-people-sensory-processing-disorders">Why are so many of us over-sensitive?</a>
- <a href="/story/kids-tablets-ipads-screens-digg">Smartphones won’t make your kids dumb. We think.</a>
- <a href="/story/amish-healthcare-medicine">What the Amish can teach the rest of us about modern medicine</a>
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.