Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- Global Economy Has Reduced Its Energy Intensity By One-Third Since 1990
- Sticker Shock: The Soaring Costs Of Germany’s Nuclear Shutdown
- Ford is Developing Car Parts Made Out of Captured Carbon Dioxide
- South Africa’s Great White Shark Population At Risk of Extinction
- Global Temperatures Continue To Shatter Heat and Arctic Ice Records
- Ban academics from talking to ministers? We should train them to do it!
- So this company Cyagen is paying authors for citations in academic papers.
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- New York City Battles on Against Dutch Elm Disease - Facts So Romantic
- A New Explanation for One of the Strangest Occurrences in Nature: Ball Lightning - Facts So Romantic
- This Is What Musical Notes Actually Look Like - Facts So Romantic
- Why the Songbird’s Serenade Is Going Off Key - Issue 38: Noise
- Spark of Science: France A. Cordova - Issue 38: Noise
- <a href="/story/cleaning-herbal-healers">Cleaning up the herbal healers</a>
- <a href="/story/cuteness-japan-kawaii">When cuteness comes of age</a>
- <a href="/story/why-are-we-still-waiting-male-pill-birth-control-contraceptive">Why are we still waiting for the male pill?</a>
- <a href="/story/gay-cure-experiments">The ‘gay cure’ experiments that were written out of scientific history</a>
- <a href="/story/how-mafia-causing-cancer">How the mafia is causing cancer</a>
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- The Daily Physics Problem - 4
- Avoid Showing The Jacksonville Jaguars And Other Ways To Optimize Monday Night Football
- Marijuana Exposure In Kids Rose After Recreational Use Legalized In Colorado
- Are Primary Stroke Centers Associated With Lower Fatality?
- Osteopathic Manipulation: A Possible Treatment For A Subjective Condition
- Star Trek Beyond’s Breakout Star Sofia Boutella Shows Us What’s on Her iPhone
- This Graffiti’s Only an Illusion if You’re in the Right Place
- Plastic Bags Are Horrible. But They Sure Can Be Beautiful
- You Don’t Like Sharing Your Car. But Can Elon Musk Change Your Mind?
- Song Exploder: The Story Behind Band of Horses’ Killer Song ‘Solemn Oath’
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.