Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals assessment biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work video
- Female partners can help facilitate early melanoma detection in men over 50, research shows
- Artificial Intelligence Shows Potential to Fight Blindness
- Study quantifies kidney failure risk in living kidney donors
- Overweight/obese people with diabetes at increased risk of brain abnormalities
- Protein 'spy' gains new abilities
- How many epidemiologists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- “Transparency, Beyond Publication Bias”. A video of my super-speedy talk at IJE.
- You should totally watch this entire day of the IJE conference
- An audio interview with The Conversation, on smashing the walls of the Ivory Tower
- Sarepta, eteplirsen: anecdote, data, surrogate outcomes, and the FDA
- This Is What Musical Notes Actually Look Like - Facts So Romantic
- Why Doesn’t Ancient Fiction Talk About Feelings? - Issue 47: Consciousness
- We Need Conscious Robots - Issue 47: Consciousness
- If Bugs Are Sentient, Should We Eat Them? - Issue 47: Consciousness
- Ingenious: Julie Sedivy - Issue 47: Consciousness
- <a href="/story/insects-mosquitoes-malaria-sound-wingbeat-lidar">Why we need to start listening to insects</a>
- <a href="/story/climate-change-deadly-epidemic-chronic-kidney-disease">Climate change is turning dehydration into a deadly epidemic</a>
- <a href="/story/crowdfunding-online-haiti-watsi">Swipe right to save a life</a>
- <a href="/story/surprisingly-good-place-die">A surprisingly good place to die</a>
- <a href="/story/cord-blood-transplant">The life-saving treatment that’s being thrown in the trash</a>
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- The Rush-Bagot Treaty that demilitarized the Great Lakes is 200 years old today
- Photo: California sunset is a pastel dream
- Patagonia's Clean Color collection features plant-based dyes
- Solar-powered Trashpresso converts plastic and fabric waste into floor tiles
- All-ages coloring book communicates the science behind climate change (Video)
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.