Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals assessment biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work video
- 'Tully monster' mystery is far from solved, group argues
- Alien particles from outer space are wreaking low-grade havoc on personal electronic devices
- Six-legged robots faster than nature-inspired gait
- When your eyes override your ears: New insights into the McGurk effect
- Physicists harness neglected properties of light: Tech could increase resolution of microscopes and telescopes
- How many epidemiologists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- “Transparency, Beyond Publication Bias”. A video of my super-speedy talk at IJE.
- You should totally watch this entire day of the IJE conference
- An audio interview with The Conversation, on smashing the walls of the Ivory Tower
- Sarepta, eteplirsen: anecdote, data, surrogate outcomes, and the FDA
- <a href="/story/prosthetics-amputee-3D-printing">Print your own body parts</a>
- <a href="/story/safer-surgery-pulse-oximeter-mongolia">The little yellow box that’s made thousands of operations safer</a>
- <a href="/story/kangaroo-mother-care-premature-babies-skin-to-skin-contact">Kangaroo care – why keeping baby close is better for everyone</a>
- <a href="/story/virtual-reality-VR-surgery-pain-mexico">Virtually painless – how VR is making surgery simpler</a>
- <a href="/mission-possible">Mission Possible</a>
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- Photo: Great gray owl goes hunting
- Unusual life-forms found in cave's giant crystals have survived for up to 50,000 years
- Familiar layout gets the modern treatment in this bright tiny house (Video)
- Tigers, leopards and wild dogs found living in surprising harmony in Indian reserves
- It's time to dump diesel
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.