Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- More Solar Energy Jobs Exist In U.S. Than in Oil and Gas Sector
- For the Endangered American Eel, A Long, Slippery Road to Recovery
- Could This Straddling Bus Help Solve China’s Air Pollution Problem?
- Point/Counterpoint: Is It Time for Greens To Reassess Their Opposition to Ethanol?
- The Case Against More Ethanol: It's Simply Bad for Environment
- Ban academics from talking to ministers? We should train them to do it!
- So this company Cyagen is paying authors for citations in academic papers.
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- <a href="/story/192-days-john-doe">192 days as John Doe</a>
- <a href="/story/how-maggots-made-it-back-mainstream-medicine">How maggots made it back into mainstream medicine</a>
- <a href="/story/austin-indiana-hiv-america-syndemics">Austin, Indiana: the HIV capital of small-town America</a>
- <a href="/story/fighting-over-fatigue">Fighting over fatigue</a>
- <a href="/story/hay-luz-al-final-del-bistur%C3%AD">Hay luz al final del bisturí</a>
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- Energy Consumption Will Increase 48% By 2040, Led By Countries Exempt From Climate Treaties
- The Politics Of Antibiotic Resistance Factor MCR
- Ancient DNA Study Finds Phoenician From Carthage Had European Ancestry
- Female Meerkats Compete To Outgrow Their Sisters
- Scientists Discover How Supermassive Black Holes Keep Galaxies Turned Off
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.