Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- WATCH: Octopuses Appear To Take Up Arms As Submarine Warfare Escalates
- From science fiction to reality: the dawn of the biofabricator
- Flu Vaccines Provide Protection Throughout The Entire Flu Season
- Small Shocks Help Enormous Birds Learn To Avoid Power Lines
- Birthday Borax and An Explanation of Crystal Nucleation
- NASA Study Quantifies Plants' Role in Mitigating Urban Heat Island Effect
- In Canadian Peaks, Scientists Track Impacts of Vanishing Ice
- U.S. Shale Gas Production Expected to Fall for First Time, Government Says
- Endangered Chimpanzee Population Much Larger Than Estimated, Study Shows
- In Clash of Greens, a Case for Large-Scale U.S. Solar Projects
- So this company Cyagen is paying authors for citations in academic papers.
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- WHO announcement on withheld clinical trials, and my commentary in PLoS Medicine
- Life history trade-offs: why tropical songbirds have fewer chicks | @GrrlScientist
- White sky at night not a city bird's delight | @GrrlScientist
- Velvet ants share warning signals with the neighbours | @GrrlScientist
- Taking flight: Cape parrot identified as new species | @GrrlScientist
- Venomous frogs use toxic face spines as weapons | @GrrlScientist
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Dietary Supplement Slows Aging In Mice
- Here's A Brainwave – Magnetic Pulses Could Treat Autism
- Invisible: Older Adults Missing In Sexual Health Research
- Brain Size Matters When It Comes To Remembering
- With The EPA Over-regulating Affordable Energy, We Need Basic Energy Rights For Low-income Populations
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.