Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- Coal Mining Regions of West Virginia Flatter After Decades of Mountaintop Removal
- Rising temperatures Skewing Gender Balance of Sea Turtles, Study Says
- Only Known Wild Jaguar in the U.S. Filmed in Arizona in Rare Video
- Energy Landscapes: An Aerial View Of Europe’s Carbon Footprint
- China’s Wind Power Sector Experienced Rapid Growth in 2015
- So this company Cyagen is paying authors for citations in academic papers.
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- WHO announcement on withheld clinical trials, and my commentary in PLoS Medicine
- Photo: Grand Canyon's Havasu Falls are a picture of paradise
- This is what a volcano combined with a lightning storm looks like (video)
- Dude Making a Difference (book review)
- World's fastest electric powered log (55MPH) gets in Guinness book of records
- Air into fuel: Scientists convert CO2 directly into methanol for fuel cells and more
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.