Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- Tiny birds ‘cry hawk’ to give offspring chance to escape predators
- Helping youth cope with anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts
- Deepest high-temperature hydrothermal vents discovered in Pacific Ocean
- Social and sensory overstimulation drives autistic behaviors, animal study suggests
- Alice instrument's ultraviolet close-up provides a surprising discovery about comet's atmosphere
- Interview: At Sierra Club, New Face at Helm of Oldest U.S. Green Group
- A New Face at the Helm of The Oldest U.S. Green Group
- Pollution From Carbon Monoxide Has Fallen Steadily Since 2000, NASA Data Show
- Six Major Fossil Fuel Companies Call for Governments to Set Carbon Price
- Oasis at Risk: Oman’s Ancient Water Channels Are Drying Up
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- WHO announcement on withheld clinical trials, and my commentary in PLoS Medicine
- I did a Newsnight thing about how politics needs better data
- Richard Herring Leicester Square Theatre Show, interview, video…
- My BMJ editorial: how can we stop academic press releases misleading the public?
- Welcome to the Unpredictable Era of Editing Human Embryos - Facts So Romantic
- Why Facebook Is the Junk Food of Socializing - Facts So Romantic
- The Nautilus Weekly Science News Quiz - Facts So Romantic
- The Tricks Used by Pilots, Surgeons & Engineers to Overcome Human Error - Facts So Romantic
- Infected Monkeys and Other Cautionary Tales From the Biolab - Issue 24: Error
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.