Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- DOCUMENTARY: “BACK TO THE FUTURE SOUNDS” (2015)On January 19,...
- ART: “The Future Awaits Us” by Heaven Skies
- To get girls more interested in computer science, try making classrooms less 'geeky'
- Oliver Sacks Dies at 82; Neurologist and Author Explored the Brain’s Quirks
- All the Railways in Netherlands will be 100% Wind-Powered by 2018
- NASA Study Quantifies Plants' Role in Mitigating Urban Heat Island Effect
- In Canadian Peaks, Scientists Track Impacts of Vanishing Ice
- U.S. Shale Gas Production Expected to Fall for First Time, Government Says
- Endangered Chimpanzee Population Much Larger Than Estimated, Study Shows
- In Clash of Greens, a Case for Large-Scale U.S. Solar Projects
- So this company Cyagen is paying authors for citations in academic papers.
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- WHO announcement on withheld clinical trials, and my commentary in PLoS Medicine
- Life history trade-offs: why tropical songbirds have fewer chicks | @GrrlScientist
- White sky at night not a city bird's delight | @GrrlScientist
- Velvet ants share warning signals with the neighbours | @GrrlScientist
- Taking flight: Cape parrot identified as new species | @GrrlScientist
- Venomous frogs use toxic face spines as weapons | @GrrlScientist
- Most Idiotic Rejection Of Course From Philosopher Of Science Not Grasping Relativity
- Two Saturdays: Why A 4 Day Work Week Might Make Sense
- College Students Know E-cigarettes Aren't Tobacco, Their Professors Are More Confused
- FDA Cracks Down On Organic Labeling
- An Argument For Legalizing Doping In Sports
- Here Is Your WIRED Star Wars Challenge for Day 118
- Security News This Week: Oh Good, the Weaponized Police Drones Are Here
- While You Were Offline: Everything You Know About Friends Is Wrong!
- Black Lives Matter Inspired This Chilling Fantasy Novel
- High-Tech Emergency Shelter Looks Straight Out of Star Wars
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.