Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- Starvation effects handed down for generations
- Ebola vaccine efficacy trial suggest vaccine provides high protection against disease
- Parents inclined to misjudge child happiness based on personal feelings
- RNA-binding protein influences key mediator of cellular inflammation, stress responses
- Shaping the hilly landscapes of a semi-conductor nanoworld
- Obesity Alters the Microbial Community Profile in Korean Adolescents
- Activity Profile of an FDA-Approved Compound Library against Schistosoma mansoni
- How to Sync to the Beat of a Persistent Fractal Metronome without Falling Off the Treadmill?
- The Rapid-Heat LAMPellet Method: A Potential Diagnostic Method for Human Urogenital Schistosomiasis
- Desired and Undesired Effects of Energy Labels—An Eye-Tracking Study
- Severe Droughts Affect Forests And CO2 Storage for Years, Study Shows
- Gallery: The Wild Lands at Stake if Alaska’s Pebble Mine Proceeds
- The Wild Alaskan Lands at Stake If the Pebble Mine Moves Ahead
- Global Population Projected to Reach 11 Billion by 2100, U.N. Estimates
- Roughly 40 Percent of World Population Unaware of Climate Change, Survey Says
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- WHO announcement on withheld clinical trials, and my commentary in PLoS Medicine
- I did a Newsnight thing about how politics needs better data
- Teslas are about to start driving themselves on the highway, Elon Musk says on Twitter
- Photo: Pitcher plant is pretty in pink, but still deadly
- Artist sculpts hyper-real landscape out of encyclopedia set (Video)
- Personalized 3D printed casts to better heal broken limbs
- Callina’s slow fashion sweaters preserve culture and nature
- It's Naive To Pretend Differences Between Women And Men Are Just Genetics
- Concussion May Impact Men And Women Differently
- Building Blocks Of Life Found Among Organic Compounds On Comet 67P
- Bees: Activists Remain Silent While This Pollinator Killer Decimates Millions
- Suggestion: The EM Drive Is Getting The Appropriate Level Of Attention From The Science Community
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.