Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- Thousands of Homes Keep Flooding, Yet They Keep Being Rebuilt Again
- Ragweed Allergies Could Double In Europe as Global Temperatures Rise
- Scientists Find New Way To Convert Carbon Dioxide into Energy
- Science in the Wild: The Legacy Of the U.S. National Park System
- How Elephant Seals Are Helping Scientists Study Climate Change
- Ban academics from talking to ministers? We should train them to do it!
- So this company Cyagen is paying authors for citations in academic papers.
- Fixing flaws in science must be professionalised. By me in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- New BMJ editorial: “How Medicine is Broken, and How We Can Fix It”
- Two interviews on withheld trials, NPR and ABC
- Will This “Neural Lace” Brain Implant Help Us Compete with AI? - Facts So Romantic
- The Sacred Beauty of a Hermit Thrush Call - Facts So Romantic
- Rooting for the Favorite Is a Sign of Social Dominance - Facts So Romantic
- Revisiting “Moneyball” with Paul DePodesta - Issue 39: Sport
- Four Ball Games You’ve Never Heard Of - Issue 39: Sport
- <a href="/story/raising-my-hiv-family">Raising my HIV family</a>
- <a href="/story/comedy-humour-jokes-political-satire-taboo">A serious business: what can comedy do?</a>
- <a href="/story/love-hope-leprosy-film-video-hendala-sri-lanka-ross-velton">Love, hope and leprosy (video)</a>
- <a href="/bilingual-brains">Why being bilingual helps keep your brain fit</a>
- <a href="/story/watchful-waiting-active-surveillance">The do-nothing dilemma</a>
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.