Welcome to the blog, tell me what you would like to see on it.
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work valentines day video
- To Fight Air Pollution, Four Cities Announce Ban on Diesel Cars By 2025
- Why U.S. Coal Industry and Its Jobs Are Not Coming Back
- Soils Could Release 55 Trillion Kilograms of Carbon By Mid-Century
- This Year’s Coral Die-Off on Great Barrier Reef Was Worst Ever Recorded
- In Slovenia, Drinking Water Now Protected as a Constitutional Right
- “Transparency, Beyond Publication Bias”. A video of my super-speedy talk at IJE.
- You should totally watch this entire day of the IJE conference
- An audio interview with The Conversation, on smashing the walls of the Ivory Tower
- Sarepta, eteplirsen: anecdote, data, surrogate outcomes, and the FDA
- The Cancer Drugs Fund is producing dangerous, bad data: randomise everyone, everywhere!
- <a href="/story/parkinsons-disease-psychosis">Psychosis in Parkinson’s: now we can treat it without making other symptoms worse</a>
- <a href="/story/fight-boxing-punch-brain-damage-CTE-chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy-NFL-head-injury">The fight of your life</a>
- <a href="/story/complicated-grief-bereavement-death-loss-CBT">How should you grieve?</a>
- <a href="/story/engineer-who-fixed-his-own-heart">The engineer who fixed his own heart</a>
- <a href="/story/whistling-audio">The worst sound in the world (22 mins)</a>
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- It's all about delight: Why Vancouver is a multi-modal success story
- Photo: Autumn goes out in a blaze of glory
- Australian study recommends criminalizing drinking and walking
- 'Dine In Day' is a fun celebration of home cooking
- Medical journal defends article on questionable science behind US dietary guidelines
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.