All about engaging students in Science., especially Bio!
Most Popular Blog Postsadaptations animals assessment biology cancer cells chemistry christmas chromatography dissection DNA double helix club drama ecology energy ethics fire food health and social education heart IB IB Learner Profile igcse illusions interesting news model making nervous system nuclear one world physics podcasts radiation reactions reactivity referencing reproduction rocket role play S1 S4 senses solar system song space student work video
- Genetic study improves lifespan predictions and scientific understanding of aging
- New, large sequence panel enables population genetics research in Africa
- A new way to measure nearly nothing
- Genomic evidence of rapid adaptation of invasive Burmese pythons in Florida
- Merging mathematical and physical models toward building a more perfect flying vehicle
- Evidence to House of Commons Sci Tech Select Committee on Research Integrity
- How do the world’s biggest drug companies compare, in their transparency commitments?
- Meaningful Transparency Commitments: the WHO Joint Statement from Trial Funders
- How many epidemiologists does it take to change a lightbulb?
- “Transparency, Beyond Publication Bias”. A video of my super-speedy talk at IJE.
- Why Forests Give You Awe - Facts So Romantic
- The Robot Economy Will Run on Blockchain - Issue 65: In Plain Sight
- Hitler and the Naming of the Shrew - Issue 65: In Plain Sight
- Why Doesn’t Ancient Fiction Talk About Feelings? - Issue 65: In Plain Sight
- Can Analogies Reveal the Laws of Physics? - Facts So Romantic
- Evolving toxins makes frogs more likely to go extinct | @GrrlScientist
- What happened to wildlife when Chernobyl drove humans out? It thrived | @GrrlScientist
- Hummingbirds nest near hawks for protection | @GrrlScientist
- Predictable evolution: bad news for toads, good news for their predators | @GrrlScientist
- Birds in love produce more babies, study shows | @GrrlScientist
- Can Statisticians Become Experimental Physicists?
- Pierce Brosnan Is Why The Science Community Should Boycott The Breakthrough Prize Foundation Ceremony On National Geographic
- Mycorrhiza Means Space Farms
- Global Warming Could Lead To Global Beer Shortages By 2100
- Is Smirnoff Breaking The Law With Its Non-GMO Alcohol Label?
- Tesla's New Model 3, Lime's New Scooter, and More This Week in the Future of Cars
- Trump's Tweets (Once Again) Top This Week's Internet News Roundup
- Review: The Updated Fitbit Charge 3 is More of the Same, but Better
- How to Stream the MLB 2018 World Series Without Cable
- The Titan M Chip Powers Up Pixel 3 Security
Mr Gaynor’s Library- see me at school to borrow any of these books
Who’s visiting us?
Use Google Translate to look up any science words you don’t know.